Detailed the ATV and Fixed some things…

Posted on the May 6th, 2010 under Interesting,My Projects,Upstate by John

I finished up the main detailing to get rid of all the oxidation.  I started to work on some of the corroded wiring and other problems. I had a really hard time getting off some of the body screws because they were so rusted.

All cleaned up:

IMG_9961

IMG_9959

Bus connector fix (common problem on 2005 and 2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 750’s)

IMG_9970 IMG_9972

Took the wires out of this plug, stripped then soldered.

IMG_9976 IMG_9979

Then taped them up nice and secure…

IMG_9981

Similar Posts:

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply




XHTML::
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>